A Meme from Shamash
Well, a posting backlog has kept me from getting to this really great meme from Shamash at Shamash Says...
The meme goes like this:
1. go to your archive
2. find the 23rd post
3. find the 5th sentence
4. post the texts of the sentence in a blog entry along with these instruction
5. tag 5 other people
(thanks Shamash...the last part will be tough....)
So, here's the 5th sentence from my 23rd blog post, dated 1/6/05:
Oh, yeah...I remember this...the interview with the guy who asked me how I supported myself on part-time work. Kind of none of his business. I haven't been on another job interview since. I fear rejection as much as I fear quasi-illegal questions.
Okay, now I'll tag Laura, idyllopus, Lady Calliah, Kirk, and Mac.
this should be interesting!
The meme goes like this:
1. go to your archive
2. find the 23rd post
3. find the 5th sentence
4. post the texts of the sentence in a blog entry along with these instruction
5. tag 5 other people
(thanks Shamash...the last part will be tough....)
So, here's the 5th sentence from my 23rd blog post, dated 1/6/05:
I enjoyed the interview with the young go-getters I'd be working with, but this gentleman I had the unpleasant pleasure of company today was a rather strange character.
Oh, yeah...I remember this...the interview with the guy who asked me how I supported myself on part-time work. Kind of none of his business. I haven't been on another job interview since. I fear rejection as much as I fear quasi-illegal questions.
Okay, now I'll tag Laura, idyllopus, Lady Calliah, Kirk, and Mac.
this should be interesting!
3 Comments:
Hey Tish, interesting meme!
I see you've tagged me, I wish I could respond but unfortunately (you will notice if you go to my main blog page that it's closed now) some bugger got into my blog accoutn last week and deleted EVERY SINGLE POST. So, I currently have no blog. I'm not going to continue with the one I had on blog-city, I'm just going to let that one die since I wasn't happy with it anyway and now someone has my password and username. I'll start a new one on a new software platform sometime in the new year, I'll be sure to let you know when it's up and running!
hey Laura,
sorry to hear about the little bastard! that's awful! good luck with the new blog and let me know when it's up and running.
T
Gah! Just now saw this. :) Sorry I'm late to the party.
Post a Comment
<< Home