Back to Business.....
I know I've beating a few different bushes for a couple of days here, and it's been a fun run...
But I realized that it's been one year since I met Lucky Bastard, and most of you don't know the Story (and given that he's on thin ice--again--with me, who knows how long the drama will continue.) So, tomorrow I'm going to just lay it all out, ad nauseum or infinitum depending on your perspective of the whole thing.
It's an interesting story...considering he made me cry for three days at one point...
enjoy the rest of St. Pat's!
But I realized that it's been one year since I met Lucky Bastard, and most of you don't know the Story (and given that he's on thin ice--again--with me, who knows how long the drama will continue.) So, tomorrow I'm going to just lay it all out, ad nauseum or infinitum depending on your perspective of the whole thing.
It's an interesting story...considering he made me cry for three days at one point...
enjoy the rest of St. Pat's!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home